In this experience, you will visit the ruins of Tulum, Coba and the beautiful Bay of Akumal where you will swim with turtles in their natural habitat.
Round-trip transportation from your Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Tulum hotel is included.
- Swim with wild turtles and other sea life in Akumal
- Guided tour of the Tulum ruins
- Guided tour of the Coba ruins with climb
- Enjoy free time to explore at your leisure
- Buffet lunch of Yucatán foods
- Round-trip transport from your Cancun, Tulum or Playa del Carmen hotel
Bring bathing suit, towel, comfortable shoes and flip flops, waterproof sunscreen, and your appetite.
Duration: Approximately 9-11 hours (depends on group's location and pace)
Capacity: Max. 10 people per tour
Ticket price: $120 USD
Minimum participants: 6 participants is needed for the tour. This is rarely an issue - you'll always know beforehand the status of your tour. If tour gets canceled, you will be refunded.
Private group tours can be arranged - just let us know.
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking this Nomoon tour, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.