We're excited to offer you our exclusively curated tour to Mexico's "Tuscany of Baja California". You'll experience our favorite wineries with wonderful views, vibes, and most importantly, food and wine tastings. Be treated like a VIP without the hassle of driving or planning -- we'll pick you up conveniently in San Diego, comfortably and safely. Our tour guide is also a photographer which means you can focus on your fun and scenic views while we snap your group photos. We'll show you Instagram-worthy spots and introduce you to behind-the-scenes of wine making and gourmet eats. We recommend this tour for couples and small groups, ideal for celebrations or a weekend getaway.
- 9am: pick-up in San Diego or 10am pick-up in Tijuana
- Drive to Valle de Guadalupe
- Visit two wineries with wine tastings and complete tours
- Two-hour lunch
- Visit third and final winery with tastings
- 5:30-6pm: drop off in San Diego or Tijuana
Included in Tour:
- Transportation in air-conditioned van with cooler (water and snacks)
- Tolls, gas
- Tasting and tour fees to wineries
- Professional driver
- Tour guide and photographer (will take photos of your tour and provide digital copies)
- Lunch and non-alcoholic drinks
Recommended for: Those who are interested in exploring the Baja coast and experience culture, wineries, and food.
Not for pregnant women.
Bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes (sandals ok), sunglasses, camera, sun protection (bio degradable, please), and some cash.
Things to note: One wine bottle per person allowance to bring back. Or inquire for delivery fees at the wineries.
Duration: Approximately 9-10 hours (depends on group's location and pace)
Max Capacity: 2-14 people
Private (from San Diego):
2 guests: $400 per person
3-4 guests: $325 per person
5+ guests: $250 per person
If you'd like transportation from/to Tijuana, please let us know.
Optional Add-On's: Overnight stay in Tijuana or Valle de Guadalupe. Please inquire for a quote.
Availability: Please inquire.
Private group tours can be arranged - just let us know.
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking this Nomoon tour, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.