As PTO specialists, we know how to maximize your time in Guatemala with our popular short-week packages to Antigua and Lake Atitlan. Just show up and we'll take care of the rest -- transportation, activities, and accommodations. 🙌
Watch our Insta story for inspo!
✓ Experience cultural tours (weaving indigenous communities, chocolate workshop, farms, etc.) in Antigua and Lake Atitlan
✓ Explore the lake and nearby villages, surrounded by volcanoes
✓ Well-balanced itinerary, plenty of time for leisure
✓ Vegan and vegetarian food friendly
✓ Explore Antigua's architecture, fantastic food culture, and ruins
✓ Hand-picked accommodations perfect for couples and small groups. Spacious rooms, comfortable beds with beautiful Guatemalan decor. Delicious breakfasts and relaxing lounge areas to nourish yourselves. 😍
Here is a sample and recommended itinerary:
- Arrive at Guatemala City International Airport (GUA). Your guide and driver will be there to welcome you
- Optional city tour of Guatemala City or head straight to your Antigua hotel for check-in (1 hour drive)
Late afternoon/ evening:
- If you arrive early to your accommodation (depending on your flight) we recommend you explore Antigua on your own and relax at your hotel or enjoy a cocktails or tapas at our favorite Antigua's rooftop bars with volcanic views
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at hotel
- Select either a city, volcano, or cultural tour for half day includes lunch
- Return to hotel and relax
- Dinner in Antigua
- Evening activities may include Happy Hour with craft beer and cocktails at nearby bars, cooking evening class, or sharing stories with new friends
After the hotel breakfast, your private guide and driver will drive you to Lake Atitlan and you will board a private boat to go to your lake accommodations
Relax at your lake accommodation
- Dinner at lake accommodation
- Activities may include swimming in the lake or sunset hike
- Breakfast at lake accommodation
- Depending on weather, perhaps take a private boat tour to San Juan and visit local women weavers and market shopping
- Lunch at San Juan
- Return to your accommodation and relax, optional yoga classes on the island
- Activities may include dinner at a nearby restaurant on the island
- Breakfast at lake accommodation
- Take a private boat to return to the main dock and visit other nearby villages including Saint Catherine and San Antonio for markets, ceramics, indigenous communities, and weaving products
- Drive and return to Antigua (3 hour drive)
- Lunch included
- Return and check into your Antigua hotel
- Depending on your flight departure, you can have breakfast at the hotel before private airport transfer
- Drop-off at airport
- All transportation to all points of interest on the itinerary
- Accommodations in Antigua (3 nights) and Lake Atitlan (2 nights)
- Requested guided tours
- Some meals (all breakfasts and some lunch [as noted above], except dinners and snacks)
- Entrance fees and tickets for all activities included in the itinerary
- 24/7 Nomoon customer service (in case of emergency)
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal Expenses
If you don't wish to pay in full, 30% deposit required to reserve. The remaining balance is due 30 days before departure. Please contact us for this option.
We currently accept PayPal at checkout, but if you wish to pay via Venmo or Google Pay, we offer a 5% discount. Please contact us.
UPON REQUEST ADD-ONS:
- Yoga classes
- Cooking classes
- Horseback riding
- Extension of trip
- By purchasing this travel package, you agree to Nomoon's BOOKING AGREEMENT and travel insurance and refund policies.
We currently offer this package year round. Please contact us for date availability. ☎
Price is based on a minimum of 2 participants. If you plan to travel solo, please contact us.
Nomoon reserves the right to delay, alter or cancel any tour due to weather or any other unsafe conditions for the safety of our clients.
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking this Nomoon tour, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.