LOS ANGELES - ARTS DISTRICT - FOOD + ART WALKING TOUR
Nothing beats the irresistible combo of food and art together. Filled with cafes, boutique shops, and world-class art galleries - DTLA Arts District is surrounded by must-see-and-eat experiences in every direction. Get a closer look at LA's up-and-coming galleries, colorful street art, and artist-run collaborative spaces AND also enjoy the best food spots the neighborhood has to offer. We'll hook you up to the hidden and exclusive spots (easily missed if you're driving by) and get you backstage with the cooks and staff to enlighten you with the local food scene.
- California's coffee history and culture and excellent coffee tastings
- LA's best mural art spots, galleries, and book stores, including the largest art gallery in the U.S., an architectural book store, "Wings" by Colette Miller, Art Share L.A., etc.
- Delicious vegan food (juices, smoothies, salads, etc.) and learn about the evolution of Californian cuisine
- Local vodka and gin tastings with a personal tour of distillery
- Sweet and savory pies baked from scratch samples with beverage
- Beer hall serving rattlesnake and duck sausages and imported brews
- Entire ice cream samples by our favorite LA ice cream shop (they also give back to the communities)
Start: 11AM on select Wednesdays and Thursdays
Duration: 3-4 hours (depends on group's pace)
Stops: 5-6 food stops, 6-10 art stops
Walking Distance: 4-5 city blocks
Capacity: 6 people maximum per tour
Meeting place: Blue Bottle Cafe
End of tour: Blue Bottle Cafe
Ticket price: $75
Note: Must be 21+ over for alcohol consumption
Minimum participants: Minimum of 4 participants is needed for the tour. This is rarely an issue - you'll always know well beforehand the status of your tour. If tour gets canceled, you will be refunded.
Private group tours can be arranged - just let us know.
If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know at least 72 hours in advance. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee substitutions.
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking this Nomoon tour, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.