“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.”
Banff and Lake Louise has a rich heritage as one of the world’s most awe-inspiring mountain destinations. With easy access to pristine wilderness, endless outdoor adventures, and all the amenities you need, in Banff National Park you feel truly immersed in nature.
Sample activities can include short walks or long hikes to mountaintop treks, a spin along the river or climb as many hills, or explore stunning scenery and maybe catch sight of wildlife with a scenic drive through Banff National Park.
For meetings and incentives, Banff & Lake Louise creates the perfect backdrop for any gathering. There is a full range of meeting spaces, from simple meeting rooms to mountaintop venues and 15,000 square foot conference spaces. An impressive collection of off-site venues can transform to fit every theme imaginable, whatever your taste or budget.
With so many places to see and things to do, let us help you design an ideal itinerary!
WHAT WE CAN INCLUDE:
- Digital itinerary with detailed schedule and location points of accommodations, activities, and other bookings
- Accommodation with one of our partners (select a remote lodge, lavish hotel, cute B&B, or a rustic campsite)
- Activities (e.g. hiking, biking, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, in the summer and dog sledding, sleighing, skiing, etc. in the winter)
- Transportation (either shuttle, car rental, or private transfers)
- Hard-to-get-in restaurants and venues, events, and places
- 24/7 Nomoon customer service (in case of emergency)
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking with us, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.