Guatemala, is the heart of the Mayan world. Alive, magical, mystical and ancestral. Its history goes back to four thousand years, when the Mayan civilization emerged, whose legacy remains today with the traditions and culture of its people.
The color of its handicraft markets and its regional costumes, the hospitality of its people, the beauty of its natural landscapes that frame volcanoes, lakes, rivers and mountains, make Guatemala etched in the heart of those who visit it. Its natural, cultural and historical patrimony can be discovered in every corner of the country.
WHAT WE CAN INCLUDE:
- Digital itinerary with detailed schedule and location points of accommodations, activities, and other bookings
- Accommodation with one of our hotel partners (4 or 5 stars)
- Activities (e.g. chocolate workshops, visit weaving indigenous communities, Lake Atitlan boat cruises, village walking tours, horseback riding to volcanoes, Antigua cooking classes, etc.)
- Transportation (either shuttle, car rental, or private transfers)
- Hard-to-get-in restaurants, events, and places
- 24/7 Nomoon customer service (in case of emergency)
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking with us, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.