Short on time? We personally curated a perfect Moroccan short-week tour filled with our favorite hand-selected activities, riads (traditional Moroccan lodging with courtyards, gardens, and pools), and eateries.
This tour begins and ends in Marrakesh. It involves camel trekking in the Sahara Desert, authentic riad stays, the stunning Dades Valley, Draa Valley, Tudra gorge, and more.
Our team experienced this tour first-hand, and we partnered with the best local suppliers so you can fully enjoy this tour without the stress or planning.
WHAT WE CAN INCLUDE:
- Digital itinerary with detailed schedule and location points of accommodations, activities, and other bookings
- Accommodation with one of our hotel partners (4 or 5 stars)
- Activities (e.g. camel trekking, desert glamping, street market shopping, spa treatments, etc.)
- Transportation (private driver and transfers)
- Hard-to-get-in restaurants, events, and places
- 24/7 Nomoon customer service (in case of emergency)
Please note that we can customize anything and everything. You can extend, adjust or shorten, add, or skip stops and towns. We recommend the best routes, schedules, and activities to fit all your interests in an efficient yet comfortable itinerary.
Examples of add-on’s:
- Extension in Dades Valley
- Stopover in Fes
- Stopover in Casablanca
- Optional tours (e.g. city tours, quad desert activities, etc.)
We currently offer this package all year round. Please contact us for availability. ☎
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking this Nomoon tour, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.