We're excited to offer you our exclusively curated tour to Mexico's "Tuscany of Baja California" with a day tour to Ensenada, where you'll visit the wharf, go on a boat tour, and try the best seafood tostadas in the world. You'll meet the region's top wineries as they prepare wonderful tastings and tours through their VIP rooms. You'll experience the best food and wine without the hassle of driving or planning. Our super professional driver and guide will take care of you and your friends safely. Enjoy the scenic postcard-worthy views on Highway 1 with full tummies and happy tastebuds.
Day 1 Program:
- 9am: pick up in San Diego
- Breakfast in Tjuana
- Drive to Valle de Guadalupe
- Visit two wineries with wine tastings and complete tours
- Two-hour lunch
- Visit third and final winery with tastings
- 5:30-6pm: drop off to boutique hotel
- Optional 5 course dinner at hotel ($70 supplemental per person)
Day 2 Program:
- 8:30am: Breakfast at hotel
- Drive to Ensenada
- Boat tour
- Famous seafood tostadas lunch
- Visit craft brewery
- Cocktail at lounge with sweeping panoramic views
- 5:30-6pm: drop off to San Diego
Included in Tour:
- Transportation in air-conditioned van with cooler (water and snacks)
- Toll fees, gas
- Bottled water, cervezas, and snacks onboard
- Breakfast and Lunch on Day #1
- Breakfast and Lunch on Day #2
- 30 min. private boat tour in Ensenada
- Tasting and tour fees to wineries and breweries
- 2 days of professional driver and tour guide
Optional: Dinner at hotel on Day #1 ($70 USD)
Recommended for: Those who are interested in exploring the Baja coast and experience culture, wineries, and food.
Not for pregnant women.
Bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes (sandals ok), sunglasses, camera, sun protection (bio degradable, please), some cash.
Things to note: One wine bottle per person allowance to bring back to the States. Or inquire for delivery fees at the wineries.
Duration: 2 full days in Valle de Guadalupe and Ensenada and 1 night in Valle de Guadalupe
Max Capacity: 2-14 people per van
2 guests: $800 per person
3-4 guests: $700 per person
5-7 guests: $625 per person
8-10 guests: $550 per person
11-14 guests: $475 per person
Add-On's: Transfer from LA to San Diego: $200 each way, Transfer from Orange County to San Diego: $150 each way
Minimum Participants: 2 participants is needed for the tour.
Optional Add-On's: Overnight in Tijuana or Ensenada, or extended stay in Valle de Guadalupe, anything is possible. Please inquire for a quote.
Availability: Please inquire.
Private group tours can be arranged - just let us know.
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking this Nomoon tour, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.