Only a two-hour drive from Mexico City, head out to Puebla, not for just a day trip, but at least for two nights (it’s a stand-alone destination in its own right). Known for its molé, tiles, and beautiful colonial architecture, it has become our must-visit Mexican city.
Ideal add-on to our Mexico City Weekender.
Watch our Insta highlight here.
Oh, as a bonus, your local guide is also a very good photographer. Your social media posts will look divine.
WHAT WE CAN INCLUDE:
- Digital itinerary with detailed schedule and location points of accommodations, activities, and other bookings
- Accommodation with one of our hotel partners (4 or 5 stars)
- Activities (e.g. mezcal tasting, food or tile market visits, molé cooking class, pyramids or volcano hikes, etc.)
- Transportation (private driver and transfers)
- Hard-to-get-in restaurants, events, and places
- 24/7 Nomoon customer service (in case of emergency)
Please note that we can customize anything and everything. You can extend, adjust or shorten, add, or skip stops and towns. We recommend the best accommodations, schedules, and activities to fit all your interests in an efficient yet comfortable itinerary.
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking Nomoon services, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.