Located in the heel of Italy’s boot, Puglia showcases rustic quietness of the Italian countryside with the Baroque luxury of world-class hotels. Despite its cultural richness and architecture, Puglia is still one of the least explored regions of Italy (and one of our personal favorites), offering a coastline of two crystal blue seas: the Adriatic and the Ionian.
Watch our Insta highlight here and read about Matera on our blog here.
Please contact us to start the planning! Prices varies by season, hotel selection, and group size. See our consultation services here.
WHAT WE CAN INCLUDE:
- Digital itinerary with detailed schedule and location points of accommodations, activities, and other bookings
- Accommodation with one of our hotel partners (4 or 5 stars)
- Activities (e.g. pottery classes, cooking classes in a private home, farm visits, wine and olive oil tastings, etc.)
- Transportation (either shuttle, car rental, or private transfers)
- Hard-to-get-in restaurants, events, and places
- 24/7 Nomoon customer service (in case of emergency)
We currently offer Puglia bookings all-year round. Please contact us for dates and availability. ☎
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking this Nomoon tour, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.