Located in the heel of Italy’s boot, Puglia showcases rustic quietness of the Italian countryside with the Baroque luxury of world-class hotels. Despite its cultural richness and architecture, Puglia is still one of the least explored regions of Italy (and one of our personal favorites), offering a coastline of two crystal blue seas: the Adriatic and the Ionian.
WHAT WE CAN INCLUDE:
- Digital itinerary with detailed schedule and location points of accommodations, activities, and other bookings
- Accommodation with one of our hotel partners (4 or 5 stars)
- Activities (e.g. pottery classes, cooking classes in a private home, farm visits, wine and olive oil tastings, etc.)
- Transportation (either shuttle, car rental, or private transfers)
- Hard-to-get-in restaurants, events, and places
- 24/7 Nomoon customer service (in case of emergency)
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking this Nomoon tour, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.