Start the morning with a visit to a traditional Mayan village and experience the daily life of the locals. Then head into the jungle for a few hours of adventure, including rappelling into a cenote and swimming in its underground waters, ziplining through rainforest canopy and embarking on a leisurely canoe ride on a cenote with surrounding water lilies. Then end your adventure with a traditional Mayan lunch – one of our favorite adventure tours in Mexico!
- Day trip to a traditional Mayan village to see palm-thatched huts and meet the local people
- Learn about the history and the ancient and present-day Mayan culture from our super guide
- Canoe on a beautiful, crystal-clear cenote
- Zipline over a rain forest jungle
- Swim or dive into an isolated cenote
- Traditional buffet lunch made by the local Mayan people from the village
- Round-trip hotel transport included from Tulum
Bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, bathing suit, sun glasses, towel, camera, sun protection (eco-friendly), and insect repellant (eco-friendly).
Duration: Approximately 9 hours (depends on group’s location and pace)
Pick-up Time: 8:30am
Max Capacity: 10 people per tour
Ticket price: $135 USD per person (group) or $195 USD per person (private)
Payment: Please contact us first to check availability before making payment. We accept Venmo, Google Pay, and PayPal.
Minimum participants: 6 participants is needed for the tour. This is rarely an issue – you’ll always know beforehand the status of your tour. If tour gets canceled, you will be refunded.
Private group tours can be arranged – just let us know.
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking this Nomoon tour, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.