We can personally curate a perfect Tromsø experience filled with our favorite hand-selected activities (Northern lights, reindeer sledding, and the Sami culture).
It involves discovering authentic regional foods (Parma cheese, balsamic vinegar, and wines) and seeing beautiful cars, and shopping at local boutiques.
Our team experienced this tour first-hand, and we partnered with the best local suppliers, so you can fully enjoy Tromsø without the stress or planning.
Please contact us to start the planning! Prices varies by season, hotel selection, and group size.
WHAT WE CAN INCLUDE:
- Digital itinerary with detailed schedule and location points of accommodations, activities, and other bookings
- Scenic transfers (45 min each way) from downtown Tromsø accoomodation
- Knowledgeable English-speaking Sami guide
- Thermal winter suit, warm boots, hat, mittens
- Reindeer sledding (approx. 30 min, depending on weather and snow conditions)
- Feeding the herd
- Hot traditional Sami meal (bithos) and hot drinks (vegetarian option available on request)
Storytelling and joik (music)
- Upgrade to overnight in lavvo (Sami tent) or go on Northern Lights chase with reindeer sledding, contact us for dates.
- Private group tours can be arranged – just let us know.
Please note that we can customize anything and everything. You can extend, adjust or shorten, add, or skip stops and towns. We recommend the best routes, schedules, and activities to fit all your interests in an efficient yet comfortable itinerary.
We currently suggest visiting November 1st- April 30th to experience the winter activities. Please contact us to consult with our travel experts for a tailor-made itinerary. ☎
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking with Nomoon, you help create a better environment and stronger local communities.