Located in the heel of Italy’s boot, Puglia showcases the rustic quietness of the Italian countryside with the Baroque luxury of world-class hotels. Despite its cultural richness and architecture, Puglia is still one of the least explored regions of Italy (and one of our personal favorites), offering a coastline of two crystal blue seas: the Adriatic and the Ionian.
Our team experienced Puglia first-hand, and we partnered with the best local suppliers, so you can fully enjoy Puglia without the stress of planning.
- Digital itinerary with detailed schedule and location points of accommodations, activities, and other bookings
- Accommodation with one of our hotel partners (4 or 5 stars)
- Activities (e.g. cooking classes, villa stays, street market shopping, Fiat city tour, etc.)
- Transportation (private driver and transfers)
- Hard-to-get-in restaurants, events, and places
We can customize anything and everything. You can extend, adjust, or shorten your itinerary, no problem.
We offer Puglia all-year round. Please contact us to start the planning. ☎
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking with Nomoon, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.