Located in the heel of Italy’s boot, Puglia showcases the rustic quietness of the Italian countryside with the Baroque luxury of world-class hotels. Despite its cultural richness and architecture, Puglia is still one of the least explored regions of Italy (and one of our personal favorites), offering a coastline of two crystal blue seas: the Adriatic and the Ionian.
Watch our Insta highlight here and read about Matera on our blog here.
Our team experienced Puglia first-hand, and we partnered with the best local suppliers, so you can fully enjoy Puglia without the stress of planning.
Please complete this quick form here to start the planning! Prices varies by season, hotel selection, and group size.
- Digital itinerary with detailed schedule and location points of accommodations, activities, and other bookings
- Accommodation with one of our hotel partners (4 or 5 stars)
- Activities (e.g. cooking classes, villa stays, street market shopping, Fiat city tour, etc.)
- Transportation (private driver and transfers)
- Hard-to-get-in restaurants, events, and places
We can customize anything and everything. You can extend, adjust, or shorten your itinerary, no problem.
We offer Puglia all-year round. Please complete this quick form here to start the planning or contact us. ☎
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking with Nomoon, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.
Leave a Reply