New Orleans has an abundance of award-winning restaurants, renowned museums, and one-of-a-kind experiences (haunted buildings, live jazz, oyster crawls, etc.) that make it an unforgettable destination. As certified New Orleans travel professionals, we know the city’s unique attractions, dining scenes, and rich history. In fact, our founder lived in New Orleans for 7 years!
We can help plan the ultimate getaway to New Orleans with our favorite accommodations, tours, museums, and activities. We offer experiences that support locals and communities. Come see New Orleans and find out why it’s the #1 destination in the world to visit by the New York Times.
WHAT WE CAN INCLUDE:
- Digital itinerary with detailed schedule and location points of accommodations, activities, and other bookings
- Accommodation with one of our hotel partners (4 or 5 stars)
- Activities (e.g. swamp, delta, plantation, and haunted history tours, private cooking classes, oyster crawls, museums, Mardi Gras parades, etc.)
- Transportation (either shuttle, car rental, or private transfers)
- Hard-to-get-in restaurants, events, and places
- 24/7 Nomoon customer service (in case of emergency)
As you know, we’re all about sustainable travel and supporting local businesses – by booking this Nomoon tour, you will help create a better environment and stronger local communities.